1. We are a registered charity
2. We are run by a voluntary Parent Committee
· Parents can have a say in how the preschool is run, how it might improve and further develop.
· The more you put in, the more your child will get out
3. We are Ofsted Registered and ranked ‘Good’ in their latest report
4. Throughout the year, we run fundraising events for parents and children: (Pumpkin Party, Christmas Party & Play, Easter Bunny Hunt, Summer BBQ & Sports Day).
5. We work in partnership with businesses such as Musical Bumps, Rugby for All, Theatre Tots, Zoo Lab, and have cooking classes covering anything from bread making to sushi
6. We organise coffee mornings for parents to get to know each other
7. We invite parents to come in (as often as they would like) to read to the children
8. All children are closely monitored and formal reviews are held after 6 months
9. We have been running for over 50 years
10. Our staff love what they do. Their dedication and loyalty has meant long careers at the pre-school – the longest being over 26 years!
We always need volunteers! So please join our committee and make a difference